My professional life (work, education, training) and some stories that changed my life to what I am today.
Since the age of 15 I knew I wanted to do "my thing" but for many years found it hard to get to the very point of WHAT exactly - except the idea of being a philosopher, laying on my bed the whole day and thinking smart thoughts (that then somehow should be turned into money ... still working on that one).
Workwise I found "my first real thing" in 1999 as I decided to go for entertainment in general and DJ:ing specifically.
- I set up Colognes first smoke free and alternative disco "TanzSpass" in 2000 (Bare foot boogie like) It´s still rocking
- In 2004 event comparing /presenting was added
- Since 1999 it must have been around one thousand various partys, see my DJ section for details goto DJ * Voice
- Presentation, i.e. to officially present Sweden in the field of tourism
My catalogue of "jobs for a living" is wide: newspaper man, hospital worker, bus driver, street market salesman ... I probably have forgotten some.
Some more important occupations before my "real" self employment.
- Administration and running the office of Lilla Teatern, Lund, 1987 - 1988
- Translating from English and German to Swedish, 1990 - 1991, 1997
- Stage design, theatre technician, Lund 1989, Side in Turkey 1991
- Teaching Swedish in Berlin 1992 - 1994
- Software Sidoun, the company world of constructional engineering and architecture 1994 - 1996
- Sales of golf equipment in 2000
- Born 1964, in Lund, Sweden
- Technical gymnasium 1980 - 1984, simplified engineering exame in electronics and computer construction
- Designed and built HiFi electronics, "things that made sounds" and invented a sound sampler (Yahama brought their first model to the market simultaneously)
- Military service 1984, specialized in technical problem solving in complex communication facilities
- 1990 moved to Germany. I´ve lived in Berlin, Bielefeld, Cologne, Potsdam and again Berlin
University (I´ve been to three and never finished with any formal degree)
- General cultural science, sociology and history at the university of Lund, Sweden, 1985 - 1988
- Social and business communications at the "Universität der Künste" (university of arts), Berlin, 1993 - 1994
- Therapeutic training, specialized in sex counseling at a private, international university in the Netherlands called "the Humaniversity", 1995 -1997
Other, more classically formal trainings
- Training in cultural marketing and management, Akademie für Kultur und Bildung, Berlin, 1994 - 1995
- Internship, managing assistant at One World Verlag, Berlin, 1995
- Business school and coaching training, Sage Innovations, München, Köln, 2003 - 2004
Theater and stage performance
- Joined "Lilla teatern", Lund in 1985 (were Max von Sydow started his careeer)
- Basic actors training, basic acrobatic training
- Worked with rhytm and experimental voice expression
- Directed and trained, very pleased to have helped a young woman into the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London
- Played loads of serious theatre and light entertainment
Other, less formal trainings
- Certified as dance meditation and dance therapeutic process facilitator, trainings in Denmark and India 1986 - 2001 (worked with this for 7 years)
- Certified Vivation facilitator, training in Berlin 1992 - 1995 (the basic concept of "integration of anything appearing" will always be part of any work I do)
- Certified AUM and other Social Meditations leader, since 1996
- Landmark Educaion, the full curriculum, Frankfurt am Main, 2001 - 2002
- Loads of assisting and co leading in seminars of others in various forms of personal growth, since 1990
Spiritual work, psychology of the Buddhas, Integral spiritual evolution
- Since 1986 regular personal and transpersonal shadow work
- Meetings with remarkable wo/men: Osho in/since 1988, Veeresh since 1988, Cyrus 1999, Thomas Hübl since 2013, Ken Wilber since 2013
- Leading and guiding people in the use of a big variety of meditaton techniques since 1986
- ... life goes on, doesn´t it?
Major life influencing events
- spoken, will follow